Eve Systems builds beautiful connected home products that set superior standards of comfort, safety, and control. Engineered in-house to combine seamless software with elegant hardware, Eve integrates into Apple HomeKit flawlessly, intuitively, and most importantly, securely. Because privacy is paramount, and what happens at home, must stay at home. Established in 1999, our company has an extensive history of developing premium products that enrich the Apple ecosystem, notably under the brands EyeTV and Elgato. Eve Systems is privately held with headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Eve is looking for a highly skilled
International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
to join our sales team in Munich.
- You will be responsible for the sales and revenue in your region including budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- You will acquire and develop new strategic partners in an international territory.
- You will drive new partnerships from agreement negotiations to the product proposition to successfully and continuously growing the markets.
- You will participate in the strategic planning and development of the International B2C-Channel of Eve.
- You will represent Eve at trade fairs, road shows and events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the B2C-Channel.
- University degree in Business Management, Economics or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and winning personality.
- Capability of driving your own regions and partners forward independently.
- Able to understand the dynamic and challenges of the Connected Home B2C Segment in various international markets.
- Able to articulate the Eve strategy and uniqueness as well as develop a compelling proposition to Eve distributors and key resellers.
- Excellent English and German skills are essential, further language would be a plus.
- An attractive working atmosphere in a global company – in the heart of Munich.
- Take responsibility from day one and actively contribute to the success of Eve.
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with a highly qualified team of international professionals.
- Potential to engage in development and training.
- Be part of a fast-growing, dynamic business with cutting-edge technology.
If this position interests you, please email your application with complete documentation, salary expectations and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.